You provide support regarding all legal matters for ICE Endex and ICE Clear Netherlands. You work on ongoing projects related to, for example, Mifid II implementation and the launch of new markets in various jurisdictions. You review legal documentation regarding all ICE legal entities based in the Netherlands, membership applications and gas storage auctions. You advise in numerous fields of law, including corporate and financial law. You report to the Head of Legal in Amsterdam.
You work closely together with legal counsel from the London, Singapore and Atlanta offices. You liaise with (financial) supervisors, the compliance team and the business. You act as Secretary to the Supervisory Board and fulfill other corporate secretary related tasks, such as corporate housekeeping. European travel may be required.
- 3-5 years of working experience
- as an attorney, candidate civil-law notary or legal counsel with a large firm or company
- experienced in corporate law and contract drafting
- affinity with financial law and financial regulation
- hands-on self-starter, informal, precise
- fluent in English and Dutch
- the opportunity to work with a highly successful global organization
- dynamic working environment in the financial world
- flat organizational structure, working at the heart of the organization
- a responsible, full-time legal counsel role in Amsterdam